Monday, January 08, 2007



Rollyo

My first effort was fruitless as when I went to create or save it told me there were too many connections and it disconnected so I will have to try again........urgh! Anyway I've done one for searching for used cars as my husband is looking for a 1965 GTO Pontiac (perhaps he doesn't realise the cost of petrol) and I am hopeful that I might buy a new (secondhand) car this year. After I had completed mine I was trying to find it again and was amazed at how many car rolls existed.

This would be a useful tool for school projects, genealogy and various hobbyists to mention a few- it seems to achieve the same results as federated searching.

Looking for a new car - link here

1 Comments:

Blogger Ange Bearzatto said...

Kewl car, can I have the first ride...as long as its driven as the mustang in the YouTube video clip as seen on my blog

4:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home