Sunday, November 12, 2006


At the moment I am having lots of fun with Foxtel IQ which we have just had installed at home. The best thing for me is the ease of recording a TV program - find it on the planner and hit the RECORD button. A bonus is that you can record 2 different shows at one time, whilst watching another. Next best thing is that you can "rewind" the TV program that is playing (to hear what was said when the kids are being too noisy or when you have to go to the loo!), and then you can watch it at a faster pace to catch up with the actual program schedule. Another thing is that I decided to record a show that I'd missed the start of and when I went to view it, the entire show had recorded - I have to test this on the movie channel next. Unfortunately I never seem to have the time to watch all the extra shows I am recording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home